This page includes activities that you can do at home with your children. They are part of a number of activities that are being made available for parents and carers to promote online safety. Please click on the link below to access Week 1 Home Pack Activities which are provided by the Think You Know website, which we often use to promote online safety at school. A new set of activities will be available every 2 weeks.
Useful links for Parents and Carers
- Internet matters – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware – for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow – for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre – advice for parents and carers